Introducing the 2017-18 Executive Board

April 4, 2017

Meet our new Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year. These members were elected from the student body to represent the students in rallies, campus events and everyday activities. 

These new Executive Board members are all excited and willing to put 100% into the work they will be doing next year. Look out for some hilarious rally videos and fun activities throughout the year with these ladies.

Read on to meet the new Executive Board members.

Ellee Forsythe
Kate Straneva will be serving as the President of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Kate Straneva, President: My name is Kate Straneva and I’m honored to be serving as the President of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year. At Xavier, I enjoy exploring Arizona’s beautiful canals with my cross country teammates and playing doubles on the tennis team. If you haven’t seen me around campus, I am the girl who sprints to the junior lot every Friday like her life depends on it. My sister, a Senior at Duke University, served as Exec Board President at Xavier, so I am thrilled to continue the political dynasty. We have a spectacular group of girls on the Executive Board next year, and I am stoked to plan rallies with them.

Ellee Forsythe
Julia Hutt will be serving as the Vice President of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Julia Hutt, Vice President: My name is Julia Hutt and I am the newly elected Executive Board Vice President. I have been on Student Council since freshman year and have looked forward to being on Executive Board since the first day I arrived at Xavier. I currently play soccer and I have ran track at Xavier my freshman and sophomore year. I am also the Public Relator of Science Club. I enjoy chicken fingers and fries. I dislike spicy food.

Ellee Forsythe
Caroline McClelland will be serving as the Secretary of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Caroline McClelland, Secretary: Hi I’m Caroline McClelland and I’m the new Executive Board Secretary. At Xavier I’m involved in cross country, track, Mu Alpha Theta and student ambassadors. Outside of school I love to hang out with my friends and family, hike and do yoga! I can’t wait to be the new Exec Board Secretary for the 2017-2018 school year!

Ellee Forsythe
Bisola Ojeniyi will be serving as the Treasurer of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Bisola Ojeniyi, Treasurer: I’m Bisola Ojeniyi and I am so excited to be a part of Exec Board [as Treasurer]. I run track and in my free time I enjoy all the typical teen things such as, hanging out with my homies, watching hip new movies, napping and eating. Going into the new year, I am the most excited for the frosh mixer and welcoming the new class. Go gators! 🙂

Ellee Forsythe
Alexa Wolfson will be serving as the Activities Director of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Alexa Wolfson, Activities Director: Hi my name is Alexa Wolfson and I am the new Exec Board Activities Director. I am a Varsity badminton player, who is very excited to play for my last time next year. I love Chinese food and Mexican food with a passion. I am also so excited to help put together amazing rallies and I can’t wait to make some great videos for those. Overall, I am very excited for senior year and to be serving you as the Executive Board Activities Director.

Ellee Forsythe
Katie Hasset will be serving as the Public Relator of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Katie Hassett, Public Relator: I’m Katie Hassett. I will be involved in Exec Board student council for next year as Public Relator. I am also involved in basketball, NHS and a few other clubs at Xavier. I enjoy playing basketball laser tag. I’m most excited about doing the announcements every morning next year and making the rally videos really funny. I just hope I don’t stutter a lot or mess up on the announcements.

Ellee Forsythe
Margot Plunkett will be serving as the Stewardship of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Margot Plunkett, Stewardship: Hello! I’m Margot Plunkett, the new Executive board Stewardship officer! I’m thrilled to be on exec board; I remember talking about it freshman year with some gal pals and thinking it would be fun, but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would be elected! I’m a big fan of mythology, equal rights and meeting new people!!  I’m super excited for this upcoming year and to be able to connect with a bunch more Xavier students (maybe some Brophy ones too hehe).

Ellee Forsythe
Mira Briestensky will be serving as the Historian of the Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.

Mira Briestensky, Historian: Hi there, my name’s Mira and I’m the new Exec Board Historian. I’m a proud member of the Varsity Mock Trial team (go sports!) as well as dedicated member of NHS and Student Ambassadors. I am an avid follower of hit TV shows such as Dancing with the Stars and Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I’m super pumped to help lead the rallies and make some wonderful memories next year!

xpress • Copyright 2020 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in