The Student News Site of Xavier College Preparatory

XPress

XPress

XPress

XPress

Caroline Hink

Caroline Hink, Managing Editor

Caroline Hink is currently a senior at Xavier. She is the Managing Editor of XPress on the XPress Board for the 2019-2020 and this is her second year in the XPress class. Last year, she was the Sports and Fitness Editor. Outside of XPress, Caroline is involved in the Student Ambassadors Club, National Honor Society, and Computer Science Honor Society. Caroline is hoping to involve more Xavier students and help XPress grow in the Xavier community.

All content by Caroline Hink
Xavier Celebrates Traditions Week

Xavier Celebrates Traditions Week

Caroline Hink, Managing Editor
March 9, 2020
Sophomores Meghan Shouten, Sharon Cardenas, and Nina McFarland wait in the library until their shadows get dropped off. 
Photo credit: Caroline Hink 20.

What is the Xavier Shadow Program?

Caroline Hink, Managing Editor
October 22, 2019
Mrs. Hubbard and a group of Xavier students visit Inishbofin in Ireland while on the Creative Writing trip this past summer. Photo courtesy of Emmie Halter ‘21.

Xavier Gators Study Abroad

Caroline Hink, Managing Editor
September 18, 2019
Xavier senior Taylor Garmen visited California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California, last spring. Taylor is committed to play collegiate soccer, which has changed the stress level of her senior year. Photo courtesy of Taylor Garmen ‘20.

The Truth About Senior Year

Caroline Hink, Managing Editor
September 17, 2019
Xavier Spiritline at their Nationals competition in Anaheim, California. The Cheer team finished 2nd and the Pom team finished 6th. Photo courtesy of Jackie Hessel ‘20.

Spiritline Completes Season at Nationals

Caroline Hink, Sports and Fitness Editor
March 11, 2019
On Feb. 6, six Xavier seniors signed National Letters of Intent to play collegiate sports. The Xavier community is so proud and cannot wait to see what these ladies will accomplish in college! Photo courtesy of Caitlin Johnston ‘19.

6 Gators Sign National Letters of Intent

February 13, 2019
Many people do not know that Xavier has its very own spin and yoga rooms. They are located in the upstairs of the Activities Center next to the dance room.  Yoga classes are held during 1st, 6th, and 7th period as elective in the yoga room and the spin room is used by the mountain biking team and Dean Macrina for “Get Lean with the Dean”. Photo by Taylor Brown ‘20.

How do Xavier girls stay active?

February 13, 2019
Hannah Zurbriggen ‘20 visited Fear Farm this Oct. and encountered two actors, dressed as a clown and a zombie, who scare guests at Fear Farm’s abandoned town in Phoenix. The actors are part of the popular Undead and Slaughterhouse attractions.

Haunted houses in Arizona

November 19, 2018
Takeoff, a member of Migos, performing at Gila River Arena on Oct. 8. Photo by Caroline Hink.

Upcoming Concerts in Phoenix

October 22, 2018
Load More Stories