Upcoming Concerts in Phoenix

Back to Article
Back to Article

Upcoming Concerts in Phoenix

Takeoff, a member of Migos, performing at Gila River Arena on Oct. 8. Photo by Caroline Hink.

Caroline Hink, Sports and Fitness Editor

With the cancellation of the Lost Lake Music Festival, many Arizonans were disappointed that many big-name artists would not be coming to perform in the desert this fall, according to the Phoenix New Times. This disappointment has faded away as this fall, many big-name artists are performing right here in Phoenix. Just this past month, big names such as Drake, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Hozier have already performed in the Valley. If you happened to have missed out on any these concerts, don’t worry – there are many to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Mr. Worldwide makes a pitstop in Phoenix Oct. 17 at the Arizona State Fair. Pitbull, also known as Mr. 305, is performing Wed. night at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum. He will be performing songs from all ten of his studio albums, such as “Fireball”, “International Love”, and “Don’t Stop the Party”. Pitbull is one of the most recognizable Latino artists in the world and he is sure to put on the show of a lifetime.

Twenty one pilots’ newest album, “Trench”, was released recently on Oct. 5. This proved to be perfect timing as twenty one pilots are coming to the valley on Nov. 9 as part of the band’s “The Bandito Tour”. Older hits such as “Stressed Out”, “Ride”, and “Tear in My Heart” will be played, as well as 2018 releases such as “My Blood”, “Chlorine”, and “Morph”. Make sure you catch twenty one pilots at Talking Stick Resort Arena!

Upcoming star, Billie Eilish, is coming to the valley on Nov. 17. Though she is only sixteen years old, Eilish already has a handful of hit songs including “Ocean Eyes”, “You Should See Me in a Crown”, and “Lovely” featuring Khalid. She is sure to put on a great show at the Van Buren in Phoenix and you won’t want to miss out.

Phoenix is hosting numerous well-known artists this fall and you won’t want to miss out on these amazing shows! Make sure to get your tickets early before they all sell out.