Q&A: Noelle Peterson

Q: What would you change about your time in high school? Is there a sport you wish you had tried? Do you wish you had tried some other courses?

A: If I could change one thing about my time in high school, it would be to have started making friends with everyone right away, and be nice to everyone because you never know what people are going through. At the end of the day, having many connections and friends is way more fun. I am happy with the sports I did and the courses that I took here at Xavier.

Q: Who would you like to thank from over the course of your time in high school? Maybe a teacher who mentored you? A friend who has been there for you?

A: I would thank Ms. Panagiotakopoulos, who is my counselor and also my JV volleyball coach during my freshman and sophomore years. We bonded on the volleyball team. My teammates and she voted me as captain, which made me confident as a leader at Xavier right off the bat. She has helped me through every situation, not only with what Xavier has presented to me but everything and anything in my life.

Q: What is something you’ve learned at Xavier that you want to take with you in college? (a habit, a mentality, a skill, etc.)

A: Something I have learned at Xavier that I want to take with me to college is not to procrastinate in work. If you space it all out in a good amount of time, it will not seem like as much work and will lead you to less stress.